I am sorry but I could NOT resist posting this from a longtime and very wise safety friend! THANKS Fred!
- You are on a Horse, galloping at a constant speed.
- On your right side is a sharp drop off.
- On your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you.
- Directly in front of you traveling in the same direction, is a galloping Kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it.
- Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.
What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
Answer: Get your drunk !@#$ off the merry-go-round! I am sorry, but when Fred sent this to me the set up was brilliant. I sat there staring at my screen thinking "OK this is a trick question, but what is the trick". I then scrolled down and so the answer. Brought a smile and chuckle to my face so I hope it did the same for you.