Written by Bryan Haywood
Monday, 28 December 2009 04:59
- NEW Single User Memberships are $100 (US Dollars) for the first year and annual renewals are $30 if paid online with a credit card and $25 if paid by check or money order.
- If you CONTRIBUTE five (5) photos that you have taken and you are contributing them to SAFTENG.net EXCLUSIVELY, I will set up one FREE year of membership for you. Each year you contribute five (5) EXCLUSIVE photos you will be renewed for FREE. Send your photos and information in an e-mail to
. Photos should be attached in JPEG format and you MUST include details as to when and where the photo was taken and what the photo is depicting. You MUST also state the photos are your sole property and that SAFTENG.net has your permission to post them for others to use. NOTE: posted photos and information will in NO WAY indicate individual names, company names, or locations.
- If you would like to purchase a Corporate Membership, there are two levels:
0-10 Users = $200.00/year
Unlimited Users = $500.00/year
- Your membership is 365 days from the day you make payment.
- Your fee grants you permission to use your login ID and password from two separate computers. Access is tracked using IP addresses. If more than two different addresses are associated with your login ID, your account will be suspended until it can be determined if a violation has occurred. If you sign-up using a legitimate business e-mail address (i.e. businessname.com) you will be able to access the site from any computer in the world. Just do not be logged in from two different computers at the same time, as this will DELETE your membership!!!
- Your membership gets you access to the members area of the website. This does NOT sign you up for the Weekly Safety Newsletter or Incident Alerts; you will need to do that by Clicking Here.
- Members are allowed to use the materials published through this website within their own immediate organization (e.g. plant site, facility, etc.) as LONG as they have an ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP. Once your membership expires, so do the rights to use the SAFTENG materials. Your "membership" does NOT grant you ownership of the SAFTENG.net Materials; those rights stay with the contributor of the material(s).
- The materials published through SAFTENG.net (e.g. newsletters, incident alerts and materials found on the website) can NOT be used to promote any type of business.
- PLEASE read the "USAGE RIGHTS" of the materials on SAFTENG.NET BEFORE making your payment.